FAST YOU TO LEARN
What if I told you everything you know about how to learn, study and succeed in school was wrong? If you learn like most people, it probably is.
What if I told you…
- You could get better grades, with less studying than you are doing now.
- Smart people aren’t just gifted – they have a different learning strategy (that you can copy).
- Most people have no idea how they learn things. As a result, they can’t train themselves to be smart.
These things may seem unbelievable. However, using the tactics in Learn More, Study Less, I have:
- Aced university finals with little or no studying.
- Scored first in an advanced inter-province chemistry exam. Without even being aware I needed to take the test until five minutes before writing it.
- Read over 70 books in a year.
- Scored in the top three percentile for a national exam. Despite never having taken the course being tested.
- Minimized course work to maintain an A average while running a business, taking frequent international trips and still having time to socialize and party.
I say this not to brag, because my accomplishments are relatively modest. In researching extraordinary learners I’ve found people who have achieved A averages with triple the full-time course load, memorized entire books and breezed through degree programs designed to fail most people.
I’m saying this because I believe you can do it too.
How is This Possible?
What is holistic learning? Holistic learning is basically the opposite of rote memorization. Rote memorization forces you to pound information into your skull with the hopes that it will stick later.
Holistic learning does the opposite. Instead of memorizing, you learn by making connections between ideas. This is closer to how your brain actually works, and it allows you to “get” a subject, not just spit out a list of formulas.
When I first introduced holistic learning, it created a sensation. Hundreds of thousands of people have read the free articles and ebooks. Thousands more have purchased and downloaded the first edition of Learn More, Study Less, my detailed guide to learning faster.
Hundreds more signed up for Learning on Steroids, a monthly training program, despite only being open for registration less than four days in the last 8 months. And, with this video course, I’ll give you a chance to get them both!
Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course
Here’s what you’ll be getting when you sign up for Learn More, Study Less: The Video Course:
- The complete 228-page edition of Learn More, Study Less.
- Six worksheets to take you from theory to practice in implementing the ideas.
- The 38-page Case-Study Manual. In this manual, I take a step-by-step look at how six different learners successfully applied the ideas, including:
- How one student went from failing in chemistry and mathematics to scoring 85% using just one technique in the guide.
- Another learner used the tactics to ace a professional designation exam while studying a month less than normally needed for the course.
- One student who experienced a 75% reduction in his studying time, while actually scoring better grades.
- Three expert audio interviews with accompanying notes, which include advice from:
- Benny, an octolingual polyglot, who recently became fluent in German in just three months.
- Liam, a teacher and tutoring company owner who himself went from B’s and C’s to straight A+’s, sharing how any student can turn around their grades.
- Kalid, founder BetterExplained.com, sharing how he’s able to create intuitive, obvious explanations for advanced mathematics and science classes.
- The full 12 class modules in the video course, showing you how to:
- Speed read
- Remember vocabulary words with amazing accuracy (and far less time) than by rote
- Set up a killer productivity system to nuke your procrastination
- Study for exams holistically (and how I’ve aced university finals with no studying)
- Use mental pictures to “get” hard math, physics or chemistry concepts the first time
- Dissect a course, to know exactly which tactics to use to ace the class
- Set goals you’ll actually achieve
- Handle a crisis before an upcoming exam
- Create metaphors easily, to understand ideas faster
- Take flow-based notes, so you learn in less time
- Learn more and study less with 6 hours of step-by-step instruction
3 Ways to Get it Today
– Contains everything from the course, plus a free month’s subscription to Learning on Steroids, which offers weekly ass-kicking emails, learning forums and access to Scott if you want coaching or help. Future months will be billed at $14 per month, but you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
– Contains all the material from the video course, including the expert audio interviews and all 12 video modules, but without the free month of Learning on Steroids. Get this if you’re already a Learning on Steroids member or you want to train the tactics on your own.
– This is an enhancement of the original, best-selling guide. With it, you get just the written guide, case studies and worksheets.
Learn More, Study Less
Testimonials are hand-picked, so they are not average customers, but customers who have specifically written to thank me or review the book.
I’m recommending this ebook because I believe it to be of great value for anyone trying to learn something, especially if you’re a student. Scott has taken the process of learning and has hit upon the methods that most quick learners use, breaking it down into easily understandable and practical steps that any of us can implement. If you want to learn like the best learners do–the people who make learning seem easy, like Scott–this method will help you get there.”
– Leo Babauta, founder of Zen Habits
“I’ve since used Scott’s resources to develop my learning technique. Learning becomes easier and fun because of how I now retain information 10x better.”
– Tommy Pang, writer of Option Mentality
Thank you for existing. When, I read Learn More, Study Less I was a mess. I had no direction except school, and even that made me miserable. Despite being in advanced programs during highschool, I was only a C student. I wasn’t doing too much better in college. Until that is, my friend lent me your book.
Learn More, Study Less made sense–it didn’t sound like bullshit. I used you as motivation. Any time a moment seemed to hard, or too stressful, I’d whip open your blog and read something. Before I knew it, I was back hard at work.
Now I am a completely different person. I live a blessed, full, life now. I can’t thank you enough, but I’m of the belief that people who deserve thanks very rarely hear it. So, here it is: Thank you Scott, for everything you have done.
“I read your book, Learn More, Study Less, and it totally blew my reality I used to memorize everything before, now I’m using holistic learning. I recommend that everyone reads your book. You have many satisfied customers”
I have read Learn More, Study Less, and I think it’s great, and has certainly helped, and continues to help me learn better than I had been.
A while ago I read your article on holistic learning, and also downloaded the e-book. I was a first year university student then and had gotten through high school mainly by memorization and late night cramming. When I got to university, I nearly failed most of my courses. I was taking an introductory course for organic chemistry, general physics, etc. and the load was too much for my previous study tactics. It was the first time that I would study well in advance and still perform horribly on an exam, and pretty dark time for me.
I appreciate your articles because they gave me hope that maybe the problem was not that I was not cut out for my chosen profession, or that I should give up on a lifelong goal, but instead there was a problem with the way I was organizing things. The next semester, I came across your articles during midterm exams, and I’ve certainly been doing a lot better.